The average home relocated saves approximately 45 tons of debris from occupying landfills
"Relocating structures is the worlds oldest and largest recycling industry. The services provided by structural movers create and save jobs, preserve historic structures, prevent wasteful demolition, reduce material to landfills, provide increased opportunities for affordable housing and a multitude of additional benefits."
International Association of Structural Movers (IASM)
- A new location could mean an increase in the market value of your home.
- The land where the structure is placed may have more value with out the structure, and relocation will allow the land to be capitalized on (enabling the residual value of the building asset to be realized as well).
- Relocating a building can considerably increase its value by allowing for improvements to be added to the property (such as additional living spaces, adding a garage, better view, etc.).
- If a building holds historical significance, then relocation means preservation. Recycling important structures and landmarks
preserves the heritage of our communities and is a great environmental investment.
- Large infrastructure projects (such as road development or widening) often conflict with existing homes and properties. Moving
these homes to another area on the site, or miles away is no problem for Arid State Enterprises.
- Schools, governments, and major developers have often utilized our services for alternative solutions to demolition.